Fullerton Arboretum, Fullerton, CA
A one day seminar dedicated to the business of running a brewery.
The Orange County Brewers Guild proudly presents our second one-day Brewery Business Seminar. The OC Brewers Guilds mission is to provide promotion and education to the public as well as our brewery members. Through our Seminars we are looking to provide opportunities for brewery members to gain access to key speakers in the brewing industry; to learn about current trends and best practices. We are compiling a key line up of business savvy presenters. Presentations will be suited for breweries-in-planning to those already well into their business model.
Topics to be presented:
- 2018 – 2019 Industry Trends & Legislative Update / How to help on the ground / new laws, etc. by Leia Ostermann from CCBA
- A Primer on CCBA Resources – ABC Q&A, Compliance help, etc. by Leia Ostermann from CCBA
- Tied House Primer and ABC “hot spots” (areas the ABC are looking at for enforcement) by Leia Ostermann from CCBA
- Product Development and Management by Aaron Barkenhagen from Bootleggers
- Commercial Lending: A presentation of legal and practice issues related to obtaining and using credit facilities by Kyle Leingang of Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth P.C.
- HR, Payroll and Staffing solutions by Justin Dingman of Big Fish Payroll
- Social Media by TBD
- Analytics by by Trevor K. Lattin of Signature Analytics
- New Food vendor permit by the Health Dept
- Presentation TBD by the Fire Department
Lunch will be provided.
1900 Associated Road
Fullerton, CA, 92831
Jan 22, 2019 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm