Will tickets be sold at the door?
Yes, if they are not sold out. They will be $10 more each. We have had to turn people away at the door so please check before you come. Don’t forget, if they are available, you can still buy tickets on line before you leave the house and print your ticket there which will save you some time at the event.
What if I lose or break my tasting glass?
Be careful! We do not provide replacements. You may be able to purchase one for $5.00 if supplies last.
Can I buy extra commemorative glasses?
Yes, at the end of the event if supplies last.
What should I bring?
A current Photo I.D including your birth date (no photo copies accepted) and no exceptions for entry without this proof that you are 21 or over if you plan to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
- Outside food + drink (sealed outside food will allowed for those who have a documented need with Dr's Note - Please check in at guest services for assistance)
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- Glass of any kind
- No low back or high back chairs
- Camelback / bladders
- Weapons of any kind - knives and firearms included.
- Dangerous or illegal items
- Skateboards / Segways / Mini seways / Hoverboards
- Roller Skates / Roller Blades / Rolly Sneakers
- Laser pointers
- Professional photo / video cameras / selfie sticks / gopro sticks
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- No Pets
- Prescribed medication (in original container with doctor's note matching ID, to be checked at entry)
- Cell Phones
- Clear empty water bottles under 24 oz. without cap
- Non-professional cameras
- Purses / Fanny packs
- Lotion sunscreen
- Sealed gum
- Sealed chapstick
- Plastic Water bottle with the top removed
- Ear plugs
Can I bring my kids?
21+ and older event
Is re-entry allowed for breast feeding mothers?
Yes, see security at the entrance and special arrangements will be made for you.